Armature Winder / Fitter vacancy
Location : DURHAM
Wage : to be negotiated
Contract : Permanent, full-time
Hours – 40 hpw. (Mon – Thur 8.00am till 5.00pm, Friday 8.00am till 2pm)
Thriving motor rewind company require an experienced Armature Winder / Fitter
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Be committed to a long term career with an established company
- Be flexible, service orientated and self-motivated with the ability to see projects through to completion
- Be able to work with minimum supervision and use own initiative
- To act on any reasonable task requested by the Directors with the aim of progressing the business
- To ensure you abide by all H&S rules & regulations.
- To ensure all paperwork is completed to the required standard.